- INSTANT REBATE MONEY AVAILABLE
- NO INCOME ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS
Qualified National Grid customers are eligible for insulation, air sealing, and weatherization rebates that cover up to 100% of the cost of home upgrades. Not only will retrofitting your New York home improve comfort levels and prevent indoor drafts, but you’ll waste less energy, lowering monthly heating and cooling bills and saving you money for years to come.
As we tell our customers: We’re in and out in a day, but you’ll feel the benefits for the next 30 years!
NYS Energy Audits is New York’s trusted insulation contractor and we’re an approved partner working with the National Grid Total Home Comfort rebate program.
How to Qualify for National Grid Insulation Rebates
There are four simple requirements to be eligible for the Total Home Comfort Program:
- You must be a current National Grid residential gas customer
- Your home must be in National Grid’s Metro NYC and Long Island gas service area
- Your home must be a one to four-family house
- You must work with an approved National Grid Partner like NYS Energy Audits
Not sure if you’re eligible? Give our team a call or contact us to learn more.
What Home Upgrades Are Eligible for Rebates?
- Attic & ceiling insulation
- Wall insulation
- Air sealing
- And more!
Most households benefit most from comprehensive services—a combination of the above upgrades. NYS Energy Audits will provide you with individually tailored solutions to suit your needs in the most beneficial way.
Why Do So Many New Yorkers Choose NYS Energy Audits?
Since 2010, NYS Energy Audits has been helping homeowners in New York City, Long Island, and Rockland, Orange, and lower Westchester Counties make their homes more comfortable and affordable to heat and cool with high-quality insulation services.
- We’ve helped improve thousands of New York households
- We have extensive experience working with State- and Utility-funded incentive programs like the National Grid Total Home Comfort Program and EmPower NY Program
- We’re fully licensed and insured
- We do everything ourselves—no sub-contractors!
- We treat your home with respect
- Worry-free process—We do all the work while you enjoy your life!