Take advantage of FREE Refrigerator & Freezer Replacement

Contact us today!


Every year, carbon monoxide (CO) poisoning claims the lives of hundreds of people and sends thousands more to emergency rooms. This colorless, odorless gas is a silent killer that can seep into our homes without warning, making it crucial for everyone to understand the dangers it poses and take preventative measures. Carbon monoxide is produced when fossil fuels such as natural gas, wood, and gasoline burn incompletely. Common household appliances like gas stoves, furnaces, water heaters, and fireplaces are potential sources of CO if they are not maintained or vented properly. When inhaled, carbon monoxide binds to the hemoglobin in our blood, reducing its ability to carry oxygen. This can lead to severe health complications, including dizziness, nausea, confusion, unconsciousness, and even death.

Equally important is the installation of working carbon monoxide detectors in your home. These devices are your first line of defense against CO poisoning. Just like smoke detectors, carbon monoxide detectors are designed to sound an alarm when they detect unsafe levels of the gas in the air. Place detectors on each floor of your home, especially near bedrooms, and regularly test and replace their batteries as needed. Keep in mind that carbon monoxide detectors have a limited lifespan, typically around 5-7 years, so replace them accordingly.

New York State offers a FREE program to ensure carbon monoxide doesn’t pose a threat in your home. Find out if you are eligible by filling out the form below.

On behalf of myself and my wife, we would to thank you and your partners very much for your professional customer service and your repair work at our home….You were… Read more “Exceptional Care & Terrific Customer Service”


Thank you for the great job that you and your team has done at our property. We are very satisfied with the job and the results. Your team was very… Read more “Professional and Thorough”


We are truly satisfied with the work done in our home. The workers worked quietly, efficiently and clean. Thank you for a job well… Read more “Truly satisfied”


I wish to take this opportunity to thank you for the work done on my premises today. The crew was polite, professional and informed me regarding each procedure done for… Read more “Polite and professional”


They are very proficient and very clean. They are very friendly. They have knowledge about what they do. They clean everything when the job is done. I am very… Read more “Very friendly”


I want you to know how grateful I am to have my house insulation done through EmPower NY. It’s such a great feeling to know that such a needed program… Read more “Very respectful and supportive”


Thank you for sending your wonderful team for the insulation. They did an amazing job, quick, efficient and very fast. They left the place neat and clean. Excellent work. Thank… Read more “Wonderful team”