BENEFITS AND INCENTIVES
Health & Safety Benefits
- Enjoy year-round comfort of your home by having consistent temperature in every room
- Save money on utility bills
- Keep your home healthy & safe. Drafts & unwanted moisture in the home causes allergies, asthma & poor sleeping habits.
- Increase the value of your home. An energy efficient home is more attractive to potential home buyers and has higher resale value.
WHY CHOOSE CELLULOSE?
Cellulose installation is the ideal insulation for your home. This retrofit insulation's installation process requires little intrusion in your living space and offers excellent performance. In new construction, it's the preferred alternative to fiberglass batts, which have a reputation for poor energy performance due to imperfections in the installation process. Cellulose will fill the entire wall cavity to ensure that there is no air movement within the confines of the wall.
WHAT IF I ALREADY HAVE INSULATION?
Even if your home or building is already insulated, there is always a chance that the insulation is under-performing to its R-value. Fiberglass batts have a tendency to allow air movement in the confines of the wall cavity, reducing the performance rate of the insulation. This can lead to higher energy bills and a less comfortable home temperature.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF CELLULOSE?
Cellulose is blown-in and offers a multitude of benefits, including some of the following:
- Easy installation
- Environmentally friendly
- Fills the entire wall cavity
- Lowers energy bills
- Improved indoor air quality
ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY, HEALTHY INSULATION
If you're looking to help the environment, and go green, cellulose will help the earth and your wallet in addition to improving your home or building's overall health. Cellulose is made from recycled materials and contains no harmful chemicals, offering superior energy performance than other insulation materials in a comparable price range. Recycled cellulose is a safe, healthy and eco-friendly insulation material.