Our specially trained and certified technicians will assess your home from top to bottom. The technician will take inventory, report on the current conditions in your home and will test for:
- Health and safety check (carbon monoxide levels, moisture, gas leaks, and indoor air quality problems)
- Overall comfort level (cold/hot spots, indoor air quality stuffiness/stale odors)
- Air sealing opportunities
- Insulation levels
- Heating system efficiency
- Cooling system/central air conditioning efficiency, if applicable
- Domestic hot water system efficiency
Our certified technicians use a number of diagnostic tools during your Home Assessment including the Carbon Monoxide (CO) Analyzer, which is an important health and safety tool. We will identify any potential health and safety issues during the initial assessment. Any issues that arise will need to be addressed before any energy efficiency improvements can be made through the program.
To schedule your home assessment, contact us today. Please allow up to three hours for your energy audit to be performed. Should you have any questions please call 201-777-1420.